Features and Benefits
- Measure your grind – Grind size measurements from 200-1600um
- Grade your green beans – Bean size measurements from 11-20/64″
- Convenient coffee conversions
- 15cm ruler – great for measuring portafilter basket size.
- Calibrate your grinder – Use it for grinder calibration
- Grade your green coffee beans
HOW TO USE
Take a small amount of grind and place it on a flat surface. Use the BREWLER to line up the size of the particles with the size of the holes on the BREWLER. Since your grind most likely has various sized particles, you should line up both the smallest and largest particles and make note of their sizes. These two numbers will give you the grind range you are using in microns.